"Placing your needs first” my motto for 26 years sums it up best. I love helping my clients make the right choices that are best for them. Whether that means selling now or waiting a year or two, or buying now or waiting till later. I never pressure my clients into buying or selling, I only want to help them make good decisions that will be a blessing for them for years to come. By having this as my motto I have been blessed to be in the top 10 for all of Prescott Realtors® for 8 years in a row, I have also been in the top 10 for the state of Arizona with Coldwell banker since 2013, and top 50 for all individual agents in Arizona since 2016.
So what does this mean for you in selling a home? What sets me apart from all other agents out there and why should you use my services in selling your home? First, as a full-time Realtor® for 26 years, I have successfully closed over 1,800 transactions. What this means for you, is that there is rarely a time when I am surprised or come across something I am not familiar with and don’t know how to handle. Next, when you hire me, you get me and all of me, I do not do the big team thing, and pawn you off on some newer agent with less experience, just so I can make money without any effort. I love working with you my client one on one, it’s what gives me purpose and meaning and why I love working for you! And love real estate! It may just be in my blood as a 3rd generations full-time Realtor®. You get all of my negotiating skills and knowledge; I am one of the only top 10 Realtors® in all of Prescott that is not a team. What that means for you is that because of all the transactions I am familiar with most of the players, I know the track record of agents and also lenders, I can help you make wise decisions so that we can get the right offer with the right terms that will actually close, the weather is selling your home or buying that right home. Prior to Covid when we were able to when representing my sellers, I always met the appraisers at the home to walk it with them, give them the contract and give them comparable sales, most of the local appraisers know me and respect me.
I know what information they need in order to give an accurate and most beneficial appraisal for my sellers. I am often asked how do you do so much as a single agent, and my response is I am efficient, and I let my marketing do the heavy lifting for my sellers. In the past 4 years with over 180 listings, I have only had one listing expire and not sell, that is a 99% success ratio. Add to that my listings sell in about half the time of the market average. When I list your home, I get your home sold, I don’t overprice it in order to keep it on the market a long time to generate buyer calls. I work for you and what is best for you. How am I able to sell your home for more than the average Realtor® and in half the time? It's all about presentation, staging, and marketing. I'll go through the home and make sure we have it as picture-perfect as we can. I love helping my clients sell their homes for top dollar, and I often get over asking (depending on the location of the property and floor plan). Next marketing, I always have professional photography, a 3D tour, and a video, and when it aids in the sale of a drone shot. I also do Google and Facebook ads to give your home optimum exposure and also link to 700+ different websites. I have a 30-second tv spot on your home on channel 61 as well as a link to YouTube. What this all means is exposure!
It’s all about how many real buyers look at your home and walk in the door! Then, when they walk in the door, I have professionally glossy flyers with many pictures and a captivating description to help them remember the home and present it with all the best features leaving a lasting impression. It’s often the small and simple things that make the big difference. By aggressively marketing your home and aiding you in accurately pricing your home you’ll be on your way with the most money in your pocket in no time. I look forward to your phone call and personally meeting you to see how best my expertise can benefit you in the best way possible. God bless, serve others and stay well.
• 26+ years of professional real estate experience with over 1,800+ transactions closed
• #1 in Greater Prescott Area for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually since 2009
• Graduate of Power Pricing and Positioning/Schweepe Program Coldwell Banker 2008
• Only trained REO/Bank owned property specialist in the company in Prescott Quad City Area
• Have been trained in every relocation team available in Coldwell Banker
• Experienced in investment property acquisition & sales
• Experienced in Short Sales & Bank Owned Properties, both in selling and purchasing
• Fluent in Italian
• Top 3% of sales associates in Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage nationwide
• Graduate of BYU in 1994 BA, Major in Communications, Minor in Business
• Graduate of Snow College in 1990 with an AS degree, graduated top 3% of class
• My awards mean nothing, but my service & expertise mean everything, and because of that just see the results!
• #1 agent for production for Northern AZ 2010
• #1 agent in the office 2009 to 2014
• #7 agent for all companies all agents Prescott MLS 2010 top 20 in Prescott Regularly
• Top 1,000 agents in the nation first quarter 2011 for NRT, out of 49,000 agents nationwide
• Top 20 producer for the state of AZ 2014 for Coldwell Banker almost 2,000 agents
• Presidents Elite 2011-2014 top 1% nationwide for Coldwell Banker
• National SFR Designation (Shortsale and Foreclosure Resource)
• Relocation Specialist
• REO/Bank Owned Property Specialist
• Inventory Specialist 1 of only 4 in the entire company
• Eagle Scout & Order of The Arrow recipient
Explore our exclusive listings.
4559 W Old Stage Road, Prescott, AZ 86305
3775 W Friendly Meadow Road, Prescott, AZ 86305
1244 Jordin Drive, Prescott, AZ 86303
7349 N Brilliant Sky Way, Prescott Valley, AZ 86315
7603 E Sedalia Trail, Prescott Valley, AZ 86315